My Little Kingdom

A day in the life of me and my kingdom. Thoughts of a mother of four amazing little boys, a wife of an incredible husband and a woman trying not to forget about herself.

November 12, 2004

Here's to Looks!

A super thumbs up, high five, and thank you are in order for my husband for my new look. It's just the beginning of new horizons for this site. And with Cameron behind it's design it can only get better from here. So thank you honey, I appreciate your time, talent and love.

Thanks Ray for noticing and I believe Cameron set up an email link for those wanting/needing to contact me other than for comments. So have it at it folks.
I'm looking forward to big changes in the next couple of months.

Meanwhile I'll keep writing and enjoying feedback as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment