My Little Kingdom

A day in the life of me and my kingdom. Thoughts of a mother of four amazing little boys, a wife of an incredible husband and a woman trying not to forget about herself.

April 29, 2004

Aaaahhhh.... a quiet moment, after three days of passing a 24 hr bug around. My super hero husband took our three little boys out for a little while so that I could get a much needed break. The weather has been not so pleasant as well, so being cooped up for three days has had us all climbing the walls. Funny thing is that as soon as we waved bye to each other from our windows, I began putting the sheets back on everyone's beds rather than plopping down on the sofa with my feet up. However after about 30 minutes of straightening up I did grab my favorite ice cream (thanks again to my super hero husband who went out early this morning to get some for me, without me even asking) and put my feet up while veggin' in front of the telly.
I must say this is going to take some getting used to. How this site works and all. But, I am anxious to get it up and going. And eventually having my husband customize a personal site for me. He being a master blogger and web designer is what got me into this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment